A few weeks ago I made a Garden-themed Art Journal, using a saltine cracker box, needle and thread, glue, and papers from Auntie Bridgett’s cupboard. Here is what it looks like so far.
The cover is pretty with flowers, with a recycled tote bag handle for a tie.
Since I am using the journal to keep track of our allotment plot in the community garden, I put in what we want to plant. Acrylic paints applied with a credit card make for interesting swooshes.
Then I got really artsy, and designed a fold-out page of what I hoped the garden would look like. This is optimistic, but I am really happy with how it looks.
And of course, a shopping list.
I can’t wait to be able to add pictures of actual plants! I will keep you posted of how things progress.